SPECIAL TEMPERED GLASSES
Every entrepreneur wants glasses that provide optimal efficiency at the lowest possible cost. Furthermore, light transmission, UV transmission, and insulation value are essential considerations in this decision. The choice of greenhouse roof greatly impacts the extent of diseases due to pests, fungi, and viruses. The standard glass used in safe glass greenhouses has a thickness of 4.0 mm and a light transmission of about 90%. In most cases, safety glass or tempered glass is used. This type of glass is four to seven times stronger than normal glass. Depending on the region where the greenhouse will be placed, it may be more appropriate to use diffused glass (diffused glass). Diffused glass affects the diffusion of natural light in the greenhouse. It “scatters” the direct sunlight and makes it penetrate deeper into the plants
- Long-lasting (50 years)
- High strength.
- The coating material is natural, does not contain chemicals such as UV, IR, such as plastic.
- High resistance to moisture, does not collect water, and does not drip.
- High and natural light transmission means high efficiency, especially in the winter months.
- The quality and luster of the vegetables are high, and the shelf life is long.
- The production efficiency can be increased by up to 15% with the diffusion liquid on the outer surface.
- High energy savings.