PLANT GROWING MEDIA
Perlite; is a volcanic and glassy mine and there are water particles trapped in its natural structure.
During production; perlite, heated to 800 - 1200 ° C in special ovens, explodes into a porous structure with the sudden evaporation of water particles inside it explodes like pop corn.
At the end of this process, it expands to 4 - 20 times its volume and its density decreases considerably.
Thanks to the porous structure and flammability of expanded perlite; it can mainly be used in construction, aggregate, agriculture, food and filtration.
At present the benefits of this natural mineral that continue to be discovered and 65% of reserves are located in the territory of Turkey.
- It provides savings in irrigation, vitamins and minerals with its high liquid holding capacity
- Improves aeration and drainage froots.
- It isganic and does not decay.
- It is natural and neutral pH ratio: 7 ± 0.5
- Sterile, healthy; free of wild herbs and disease.
- It is economical. Can be used again and again
- It is light; Easy to carry and work with.
- Its porous and insulating structure provides energy efficiency by maintaining ambient temperature.
Cocopeat’s raw material is the outer shell surrounding Coconut. This shell is fibrous and soft. Today, these fibers are widely used in greenhouses.
- It is made up of 100%ganic materials.
- It contains 31% lignin
- It contains 27% cellulose
- The pH value is between 5.7 – 6.5
- EC 180 μS/cm • Cation exchange capacity is very high
- The carbon-nitrogen ratio is 104: 1. This indicates the slow rate of degradation of cocopeat.
- Absorbs water and nutrients 8-9 times its own dry weight and transmits to the plant as needed.
- Porosity rate of Cocopeat is 96%.
It is a natural insulating material formed by melting inorganic stones which are very rich in mineral, obtained from volcanic rocks in nature and melting at 1500-1600 degrees and making them into fibers. It has a high level of protective feature in roofs, in various partition walls, in exteriisolation, in oven isolation, in isolation of steel doors, in ship constructions, in electrical household appliances, in many areas as heat, sound and moisture isolation as well as in all areas requiring fire safety.
Due to its inorganic structure, it does not decay, bacteria and microganisms cannot grow. Since it is made of natural raw materials.
İt is ecological and environmentally friendly. Rockwool is a sterile, high water holding capacity, porous and rich in oxygen environment so it absorbs nutrients. It is preferred inganic farming and greenhouse cultivation in recent years due to its water retaining feature and air flow to the roots.