PLANT GROWING GUTTERS
Product growing gutters provide many benefits. Due to the increasing demand in the greenhouse sector, it is used in many fields today. Fexample; froses, gerberas,chids and berries. There has been a serious increase in demand fplant beds ftomatoes in recent years.
The same type of growing gutters are also designed to use together with peppers, eggplants and cucumbers. With the use of this system, many positive results began to be obtained.
- Since the products are grown in gutters instead of soil, they are at a certain height so that they can be processed more easily.
- Recycling of drainage water
- Easier control over plant growing conditions
- Plants no longer depending on soil conditions
- Reduction of plant disease risk
- Easier to maintain hygiene conditions
- Excellent waterproof system with field application
- Due to hanger systems, plants do not touch the ground.