- Provides maximum harvest efficiency with limited investment and operating cost.
- Can be used in all kinds of agricultural facilities due to its durable structure.
- With the aoutmation system, a self-contained system can be creates by sensand control elements.
- Since the luminaires do not overheat, the can be applied in suitable position wtihout damaging the plants.
- Lower carbon footprint and improve quality by introducing affordable, energy efficient LEDs.
- Higher efficiency can be achived by adjust the light levels that plants need at different stages such as sprouting, flowering, and fruiting.
Seasonal changes, decraase in agricultural areas and nutritional demand of the increasing population are highlighting the importance of productivity in agriculture. The light colors required fphotosynthesis in agricultural luminaires are applied in a certain knee, making them an artificial light source. Thanks to the advantages of LED technology, conventional lighting fixtures have been transformed to LED in the agricultural areas as in many other illuminated areas. With the low electricity consumption provided by the LED, new project investments are becoming more attractive.