Ventilation motors wiring, pans, panels; curtain motors wiring, pans, panels; circulation Fans wiring, pans, panels, packaging plant lighting and electricity are all under our commitment.
- At certain distances on the greenhouse concrete road, in a combination box on both poles, there are Monophase and three-phase socket connections.
- Main standing type panel at the greenhouse entrance door (Thermal Magnetic Conditional according to the power of the greenhouse, W automat, K automat outputs to be released, pre-monitoring power control relays).
- Separate outputs for heating, irrigation, fogging, lighting (greenhouse ventilation motors, curtain motors, fans) and water treatment in the standing type panel.
- A phase sequence motor protection relay must be installed against phase sequence faults in the reducer and the system.
- Cables are used in XLPE.
- Contactors With Eaton, locking mechanism, reverse and straight direction operations are protected both mechanically and electrically.
With the maintenance switch placed at the entrance of each fan, the maintenance of the fans is carried out safely.
- Automation devices are Eaton.
- The whole system can be controlled automatically and manually on the panel.
- The main electrical panel shall be in CE norms and there shall be motor protection, contactor groups and relay groups for computer control for all motors in the greenhouse.
- All cables to be used in the greenhouse shall be carried in wire trays on the central service.
- There will be 20% spare contactor places on the electrical panel for future additions road.
- There shall be control switches for ventilation motors, circulation fans, shading system and heating system, as well as switch groups for manual and automatic use.
- All signal cables from the sensors are selected to be unaffected by LICY harmonic effects. Roof and curtain motors have limit switches